Panel Level Packaging Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
The “Panel Level Packaging Market” report offers qualitative and quantitative insights and a detailed analysis of market size & growth rate for all possible segments in the market. The Global Panel Level Packaging Industry presents a market overview, product details, classification, and market concentration. The report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on various competitive intelligence parameters like company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue, and contact information. The Panel Level Packaging Market report provides an in-depth study of SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threat to the organization. Market Insights Report analysed the impact of COVID-19 (Corona Virus) on the product industry chain based on the upstream and downstream markets, on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry are pointed out.
The panel level packaging (PLP) market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 28.0% over the forecast period from 2021 to 2026.
Panel Level Packaging (PLP) has been expected to become a critical packaging process. Manufacturers are increasingly driving their suppliers to provide panel -processing tools and materials to allow them to bring wafer-level precision to packaged processed on panel substrates. This packaging is used in the packaging of field-programmable gate array (FPGA), CPU/GPU, power management IC module, baseband, and others. The solution provides to reduce the cost of circuit packaging and enhances design flexibility.
Request Sample Report of Panel Level Packaging Market:
Key Players of Panel Level Packaging Market are: Amkor Technology, Inc., Deca Technologies, Lam Research Corporation, ASE Group, and Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited
Industry News and Developments:
– May 2020 – Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC) announced plans to build a USD 12 billion factory in Arizona with support from the state and the US government. TSMC said the plant would be able to produce 20,000 semiconductor wafers a month, directly employing more than 1,600 people.
– October 2019 – Deca Technologies has reached an agreement with nepes Corporation whereby nepes will expand its geographic footprint and manufacturing capabilities by taking over the operations of Deca Technologies Philippines manufacturing facility.Nepes acquired the fan-out manufacturing line from Deca. Nepes also licensed Decas wafer and panel level fan-out technology.
Key Market Trends
Consumer Electronics is Expected to Hold Major Share
– Mobile consumer electronics are powering a new wave of developments in electronic packaging. In the United States, with increasing consumer electronic sales year on year, the demand for panel-level packaging significantly rises. Further, Berlin’s Fraunhofer IZM is the place to be for leading industry players wishing in developing the fundamental processes for the new panel-level packaging and creates viable first demonstrators on large-scale organic substrate formats in the consumer electronics. After the successful venture for two years, the consortium is focused on embracing new members with new research avenues.
– Moreover, at the start of 2020, TSMC was investing heavily in 5nm fabrication. TSMC’s 7nm process is at its peak, receiving vast numbers of orders from AMD for its Ryzen 3000-series CPUs and Navi graphics cards and other customers, including Apple and Huawei. On the 5nm front, TSMC is working with EUV lithography, similar to what Samsung is accomplishing, and the company expects 10% of 2020’s year’s revenue to come from its 5nm EUV lines. After the 3nm process takes over, TSMC expects mass production to start in 2022. This significantly drives the market in the future period.
– Also recently, SEMCO achieved a new milestone by rolling out APE-PMIC devices with FO (Fan-Out) embedded panel-level packaging (ePLP) PoP technology for Samsung Galaxy Watch. SEMCO announced to continue to innovate for a cost-effective HDFO market space to compete with TSMC for Apple’s packaging and FE business again. In years to come, SEMCO’s HDFO is anticipated to be utilized first in Samsung’s cellphones. Besides, a restructure between SEMCO, and Samsung Electronics could be favorable for Samsung’s position as the full turnkey provider for a FE+BE bundle.
– However, due to work from home culture started during the pandemic, the demand for personal computers is significantly increasing. In June 2020, Samsung Electronics Co Ltd announced that they begun construction of a new domestic production line for NAND flash memory chips, betting on demand for personal computers and servers as the coronavirus prompts more people to work from home. Samsung mentioned that the additional capacity would also help meet the demand for 5G smartphones and other devices despite recent delays in deployments of 5G networks in Europe and other countries due to pandemic. The production line for NAND memory significantly raises the demand for panel-level packaging currently.
Panel Level Packaging Market report studies the market in-depth and provides an all-inclusive analysis of the key growth factors, Panel Level Packaging market share, latest trends, key players, and their projections for the future. Also, Panel Level Packaging Market report provides growth rate, market demand, and supply, the market potential for each geographical region. The analysis provides an exhaustive investigation of the market along with the future projections to assess the investment feasibility. Furthermore, the report includes both quantitative and qualitative analyses of the Panel Level Packaging Market throughout the forecast period. This report analyses the impact of the COVID-19 on the Panel Level Packaging market share in the short and long term.
At the beginning of 2021, COVID-19 disease began to spread around the world, millions of people worldwide were infected with COVID-19 disease, and major countries around the world have implemented foot prohibitions and work stoppage orders. Except for the medical supplies and life support products industries, most industries have been greatly impacted, and Panel Level Packaging industries have also been greatly affected. With the slowdown in world economic growth, the Panel Level Packaging industry has also suffered a certain impact, but still maintained a relatively optimistic growth, the past four years, Panel Level Packaging market size to maintain the average annual growth rate of 15 from 2015 to 2021, in the next few years, Panel Level Packaging market size will be further expanded, we expect that by 2027.
Get Flat 20% Discount on This Report at:
The Study Objectives of Panel Level Packaging Market Report Are:
- Focuses on the key Panel Level Packaging manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share, and development plans in the future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application, and region.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To identify significant market trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
The report further offers a dashboard overview of leading companies encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, and recent developments in both historic and present contexts. The report provides a detailed evaluation of the market by highlighting information on different aspects which include drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
We Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)-Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687