This report studies the Recreational Vehicle Rental Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Recreational Vehicle Rental Market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
The recreational vehicle rental market is expected to register a CAGR of over 4.3%.
The report offers valuable insight into the Recreational Vehicle Rental market progress and approaches related to the Recreational Vehicle Rental market with an analysis of each region. The report goes on to talk about the dominant aspects of the market and examine each segment.
Top Companies in the Global Recreational Vehicle Rental Market: Camper Travel Bookings, USA RV Rental, Just Go Motorhome Hire, Apollo Tourism & Leisure Ltd (ATL), Motorhome Republic, Cruise America, Fuji Cars Japan, El Monte RV, Roadbear RV, Camper Travel USA, RV Share, Outdoorsy, McRent
Request a sample copy at:
The major players operating in the market are USA RV Rental, Apollo RV Rentals, McRent, EI Monte RV, Fujii, and Cars Japan, among others. Owing to the growing demand for RV rentals in North America, few companies adopted a strategy to acquire other RV rental companies in the region to capture a major share in the North American RV rental market. For instance, in 2017, Tourism Holdings Ltd (THL), an international RV rental company based in New Zealand, purchased Santa Fe Springs, California-based El Monte RV for USD 65 million.
In 2010, Tourism Holdings Ltd (THL) also purchased Los Angeles-based Road Bear RV, a national RV rental firm. With the above two acquisitions, Tourism Holdings Ltd (THL) captured a significant market share of nearly 25% among RV rental operators in North America, and ranked the second position in the regional market, behind Cruise America’s ~48%, in 2018.
Other developments in the market include:
- March 2018 – Cruise America, one of the largest RV rental firms in the United States, opened an additional eight affiliate dealers, expanding its portfolio to 124 locations in North America.
- February 2018: Outdoorsy rolled up the funding of USD 25 million led by Aviva Ventures and Atlos Ventures, with the participation from Autotech Ventures and Tandem Capital.
This report segments the global Recreational Vehicle Rental market on the basis of types is:
On the basis of Application, the Global Recreational Vehicle Rental market is segmented into:
Traveling and Camping
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from Online Booking
Renting an RV in a good condition with desired features at a low cost is the most preferred choice of many customers. The facility of comparing various RV rental prices offered in an area has always been the growing concern among the majority of customers. Thus, to help the customers regarding the availability of RV rentals in an area, platforms, like RVshare.com and Outdoorsy, have been widely operating in the market since 2013 and 2015, respectively. The above platforms provide a one-stop-shop for customers who are looking for RV rentals.
Such platforms increasingly grew across the global market during 2015-2018, connecting various RV rental groups, like independent dealers as well as private owners. These platforms share the rental opportunities to the customers from the above available groups and provide RV booking either through online or face-to-face meetings. The growing RV rental information platforms provide ease of booking an RV, which has further driven the RV rental market.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia)
The report has 150 tables and figures browse the report description and TOC:
Influence of the Recreational Vehicle Rental market report:
– Full assessment of all opportunities and risks on the Recreational Vehicle Rental market
– The Recreational Vehicle Rental market: recent innovations and major events.
– A detailed study of the commercial growth strategies of the main players in the Recreational Vehicle Rental market.
– A conclusive study on the growth model of the Recreational Vehicle Rental market for the years to come.
– Thorough understanding of the engines, constraints and main micro-markets of the Recreational Vehicle Rental market.
– Favorable impression within the latest vital technology and market trends that hit the Recreational Vehicle Rental market.
Table of Contents: Recreational Vehicle Rental Market
– Chapter 1: Overview of Recreational Vehicle Rental Market
– Chapter 2: Global Market Status and Forecast by Regions
– Chapter 3: Global Market Status and Forecast by Types
– Chapter 4: Global Market Status and Forecast by Downstream Industry
– Chapter 5: Market Driving Factor Analysis
– Chapter 6: Market Competition Status by Major Manufacturers
– Chapter 7: Major Manufacturers Introduction and Market Data
– Chapter 8: Upstream and Downstream Market Analysis
– Chapter 9: Cost and Gross Margin Analysis
– Chapter 10: Marketing Status Analysis
– Chapter 11: Market Report Conclusion
– Chapter 12: Research Methodology and Reference
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
We also customization on reports based on specific client requirement:
1-Country level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice
2- Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
3- 40 analyst hours to cover any other data points.