Service Delivery Platform Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)
The “Service Delivery Platform Market” report offers qualitative and quantitative insights and a detailed analysis of market size & growth rate for all possible segments in the market. The Global Service Delivery Platform Industry presents a market overview, product details, classification, and market concentration. The report also provides an in-depth survey of key players in the market which is based on various competitive intelligence parameters like company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity, production, price, cost, revenue, and contact information. The Service Delivery Platform Market report provides an in-depth study of SWOT analysis i.e. Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threat to the organization. Market Insights Report analysed the impact of COVID-19 (Corona Virus) on the product industry chain based on the upstream and downstream markets, on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry are pointed out.
The service delivery platform market is expected to register a CAGR of 10% over the forecast period (2021-2026).
Request Sample Report of Service Delivery Platform Market:
Key Players of Service Delivery Platform Market are: HP, Huwaei, HCL, etc.
Industry News and Updates
– April 2019 – Tecnotree entered into a contract with Telefonica Peru, to replace its existing middleware and service delivery platform.
Key Market Trends
Platform-as-a-service (PaaS) is Expected to Hold the Largest Share
– A centralized service delivery platform enables enterprises to aggregate external and internal services and provide a chargeback mechanism, to charge business units for service consumption.
– For instance, HCL Technologies invested in building a SaaS-based solution accelerator, AGORA, a next-generation services platform that enables, delivers, aggregates, and distributes cloud and machine-to-machine (M2M) services for technology and service provider companies.
– The increase in the adoption of cloud by companies is offering new potential for the Service Delivery Platform (SDP). For instance, in January 2016, Nokia launched its AVA cloud service delivery platform. This platform uses machine learning and predictive analytics that provide intelligent services over the cloud, which enables the operators to boost the performance of networks and increase the availability to remarkable levels.
– Software-defined data centers are leveraging upon the Application Programming Interface driven automation and control, which is an important factor contributing to the increasing customer usage and sales of hybrid colocation services.
– For instance, in 2018, QTS, a leading provider of hybrid colocation and megascale data center solutions with its Fully Integrated API-Driven Platform, announced an improvement in sales momentum and efficiency, enabled by SDP.
Early Adoption Resulted in North America Holding the Largest Share
– With connected cars gaining popularity in the region, they present a very lucrative opportunity for the SDP offering companies to tap the market. For instance, in January 2016, HARMAN International Industries (Samsung Company), headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, United States, a premier connected technologies company for consumer and enterprise markets and automotive, announced an open cloud-based service delivery platform for the connected cars.
– The United States was instrumental in modernizing its infrastructure, and the country aims to achieve this by investing in data centers. For instance, the US Army is planning to spend up to USD 249 million to deploy private cloud computing services and modular data centers. As SDP has a great application in the data centers, such investments may, in turn, boost the service delivery platform market.
– The governments are looking for options to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery to the public in new digital ways, either through virtual assistants or third-party applications. This offers a potential opportunity for the SDP offering firms in the region. For instance, Canada is looking to explore its government service delivery with Alexa, Google Home, or any other platforms.
Service Delivery Platform Market report studies the market in-depth and provides an all-inclusive analysis of the key growth factors, Service Delivery Platform market share, latest trends, key players, and their projections for the future. Also, Service Delivery Platform Market report provides growth rate, market demand, and supply, the market potential for each geographical region. The analysis provides an exhaustive investigation of the market along with the future projections to assess the investment feasibility. Furthermore, the report includes both quantitative and qualitative analyses of the Service Delivery Platform Market throughout the forecast period. This report analyses the impact of the COVID-19 on the Service Delivery Platform market share in the short and long term.
At the beginning of 2021, COVID-19 disease began to spread around the world, millions of people worldwide were infected with COVID-19 disease, and major countries around the world have implemented foot prohibitions and work stoppage orders. Except for the medical supplies and life support products industries, most industries have been greatly impacted, and Service Delivery Platform industries have also been greatly affected. With the slowdown in world economic growth, the Service Delivery Platform industry has also suffered a certain impact, but still maintained a relatively optimistic growth, the past four years, Service Delivery Platform market size to maintain the average annual growth rate of 15 from 2015 to 2021, in the next few years, Service Delivery Platform market size will be further expanded, we expect that by 2027.
Get Flat 20% Discount on This Report at:
The Study Objectives of Service Delivery Platform Market Report Are:
- Focuses on the key Service Delivery Platform manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share, and development plans in the future.
- Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application, and region.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- To identify significant market trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
The report further offers a dashboard overview of leading companies encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, and recent developments in both historic and present contexts. The report provides a detailed evaluation of the market by highlighting information on different aspects which include drivers, restraints, opportunities, and threats. This information can help stakeholders to make appropriate decisions before investing.
We Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)-Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687